Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

So, what did the Cape Verdean princess cook today? Was it some special, fantastical dish that was sure to please? Could it have been one of Giada's specialties? You know I love Giada! Or was it some new creation I created to get my husband calling me angel even when he is asleep on the red chair! Are you crazy! I cleaned up the house, took the kids power walking and the dog, went to my favorite store of all; Walmart and then rushed the kids to karate school! Heck no! I simply butter-flyed and  pounded out some fresh skinless chicken breast, seasoned it with my favs, drizzled on some evoo and grilled them on my nifty indoor grill! Smart and healthy huh? Well, I also cooked some brown rice, and sauted cabbage.  After the chicken was almost done, I brushed on my son's favorite; teriaky sauce to finish and let me tell you the kids loved it and so did hubby! I was quick, healthful and yummy! Try it, you'll surely like it! Now that your go to quick meal in a hurry...Blessings to ya...Verdegirl; MUAH!

No comments: