Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good Morning Friends!
As I awoke this morning, I felt the need to surrender my all to the Lord this day! I read 1 Corintians 13:11-13 and needed the Lord to help me to consider how I am growing spiritually. I felt the need to consider if the world in which I live loses it's appeal each and every day. I know that my hunger for the Lord and His Word needs to increase, so I must consider how I can stack the stones on the side of the scale in favor of pleasing God.   I need to see my challenges and temptations as opportunities for growth rather than stumbling blocks for me.  I pray that the Lord helps me to be submissive and available to join Him in whatever course this day brings to me. I challenge myself and you to consider your level of spiritual maturity.  The barometer must register Love as the greatest component to your love relationship with God and others. Then an only then can we be most like Jesus Christ.

No comments: